Satipharm AG is a subsidiary of the Canadian public corporation Harvest One Cannabis Inc. and is based in Cham, Switzerland. MMJ PhytoTech is a pioneer in the development of medical cannabis delivery systems and is developing an intellectual property portfolio with patent applications in process for medical cannabis delivery systems in cooperation with leading Israeli based research centers.
Satipharm is specialized in the development and production of dietary supplements with a focus on the legally accessible cannabidiol (CBD). From this development originated the CBD Gelpell Microgel Capsules, a CBD product with a unique, controlled delivery system with enhanced oral bioavailability.
Satipharm’s vision is to become a global leading company in this segment through the development and commercialisation of cannabidiol based dietary supplements.
As a responsible company, Satipharm is committing itself to absolute traceability and transparency and produces solely highest quality CBD-products with a consistent 95 % CBD content. The applied production process is Swiss GMP certified, ensuring strict observance of the highest quality standards in the industry.
To insure the self-prescribed essential requirements, Satipharm is committing itself i.a. to the following policies:
- Monitoring each step in the supply chain and production exclusively in Switzerland
- Overseeing the production and examination of CBD extracts, oils and pills through the premier scientific team
- Performing the proprietary CO2 based extraction technique in the Swiss GMP standards matching laboratory
- Strict quality control and quality assurance protocols
- Refusal of genetically manipulated organism
- Gluten-free products
- Herbicide-free/ Pesticide-free products