Charlotte's Web Original Formula (Advanced) CBD Oil - 100ml
MINT CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR ONLY
Our original product with the most hemp extract and cannabidiol (CBD) content per serving. Ideal for countering normal, everyday stress and supporting recovery from exercise*.
- USA Grown Hemp.
- Approx. 43mg hemp extract per 0.5mL serving
More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every serving.
Our premium hemp extract oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses*
- Healthy recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Our oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.Additional Information
- Charlotte's Web oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of phytochemicals. These beneficial compounds include a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
- The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health.
- Learn more about our new product packaging here!
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 30mL bottle contains 30 1mL servings or 60 .5mL servings. The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of oil
- 100mL bottle contains 100 1mL servings.The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a "full dropper". (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)